bringing business to business
The first PetroForum for Europe took place in Sitges in May 2019 to universal acclaim. The next edition takes place on 28th and 29th September 2020.
Meantime, we're delighted to share some of the excellent feedback from our first European event.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with Europe's leading national oil companies and fuel retail groups – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Testimonial, Blanca Vasquez, BP
"PetroForum Europe has been the perfect example of how people make the difference when talking about business. A great opportunity to expand your network and connect with suppliers in a very efficient way. It was a perfect combination of hard work and leisure!"
Testimonial, Laurens Bakker, ExxonMobil
"PetroForum is a great event to meet people from each aspect of the business, to expand your network and to learn about what’s new. The organization is friendly, professional and experienced; everything is well taken care of."
Testimonial, Mirela Jianu, ENI
"A great event with your team paying attention to every detail and ensuring that we got the most out of the event and the one-to-one meetings. A very productive two days."
Dover Fueling Solutions
Testimonial, Tim Firkins, Dover Fueling Solutions
"It is the quality of the people - delegates and organisers - that make an industry event stand out and once again you had the balance spot on."
Testimonial, Baptiste Goubert, Big Brother
"A great event; the format is very efficient to trigger concrete decisions and discussions."
Testimonial, Mike Smith, TouchStar Technologies
"OpenRoom Events have delivered consistently over the last decade for TouchStar. They provide the perfect mix of work and play that fosters long lasting business relationships. The opportunity to meet with so many key industry decision makers in such a short space of time is both fun and efficient. Thank you for the business we have won as a result and the fun I have had along the way.”
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.