bringing business to business
The first PetroForum for Europe took place in Sitges in May 2019 to universal acclaim. The next edition takes place on 28th and 29th September 2020.
Meantime, we're delighted to share some of the excellent feedback from our first European event.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with Europe's leading national oil companies and fuel retail groups – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Managing Director and Partner, Boston Consulting Group
Keynote, Stuart Groves, Managing Director and Partner, Boston Consulting Group
The future of service stations
Stuart Groves is Managing Director and Partner in BCG's global energy practice. He has 20 years experience working in the energy sector both as a consultant and engineer. Stuart has expertise in strategy, transformations, digital and technology for the oil and gas industry (upstream and downstream). Stuart leads BCG's oil and gas B2B and B2C business line which covers retail, lubricants and aviation.
Testimonial, Blanca Vasquez, BP
"PetroForum Europe has been the perfect example of how people make the difference when talking about business. A great opportunity to expand your network and connect with suppliers in a very efficient way. It was a perfect combination of hard work and leisure!"
Testimonial, Laurens Bakker, ExxonMobil
"PetroForum is a great event to meet people from each aspect of the business, to expand your network and to learn about what’s new. The organization is friendly, professional and experienced; everything is well taken care of."
Testimonial, Mirela Jianu, ENI
"A great event with your team paying attention to every detail and ensuring that we got the most out of the event and the one-to-one meetings. A very productive two days."
Dover Fueling Solutions
Testimonial, Tim Firkins, Dover Fueling Solutions
"It is the quality of the people - delegates and organisers - that make an industry event stand out and once again you had the balance spot on."
Commercial Director, TouchStar Technologies
Testimonial, Mike Smith, Commercial Director, TouchStar Technologies
OpenRoom has delivered consistently over the last decade for TouchStar. They provide the perfect mix of work and play that fosters long lasting business relationships. The opportunity to meet with so many key industry decision makers in such a short space of time is both fun and efficient. Thank you for the business we have won as a result and the fun I have had along the way.
Testimonial, Baptiste Goubert, Big Brother
"A great event; the format is very efficient to trigger concrete decisions and discussions."
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced, 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Just 30 minutes from Malaga Airport, the Hotel Don Carlos with its beachfront location and acres of sub-tropical gardens, is the perfect location for this event.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.