bringing business to business
The first PetroForum for Europe launches on May 13th-14th 2019 and joins OpenRoom’s international portfolio of fuel retail events which boasts a long history of success dating back 14 years.
Designed for oil company retail engineering and procurement teams, fuel retailers and suppliers of equipment and services, PetroForum Europe is invitation-only, with a careful selection process to ensure that solutions match needs. At the heart of the event is OpenRoom’s signature format of one-to-one meetings, a time-effective way for people and businesses to connect, build relationships, identify opportunities and explore new products and new technologies.
This exciting new addition takes place at the Dolce Sitges, on the shores of the Mediterranean, just minutes from Barcelona Airport and Barcelona city centre.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership
- Build a network of new business relationships
- Do business face-to-face with Europe's leading national oil companies and fuel retail groups – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Commercial Director, EG Group
Keynote, Ilyas Munshi, Commercial Director, EG Group
Ilyas Munshi joined Euro Garages in 2012, after 22 years in Business Development and IT roles in sectors including Travel, Utilities, Food and Drink. Ilyas is responsible for and leads on Business Development, Marketing & PR, Training and Development, Brand Relationship Management, Information Technology & Communications.
Matthias Plötzke on behalf of UPEI
Ignite Session, Matthias Plötzke on behalf of UPEI
Exploring e-fuel Additives as a Revenue Stream
Elevator Pitches, 60-Second Insights
Fast-paced 60-second insights from innovative manufacturers
The Dolce is a breathtaking Sitges hotel located on the shores of the Mediterranean with beautifully designed guest rooms and distinctive restaurants and bars. Just 15 minutes from Barcelona Airport - one of the best European hubs - it makes for the ideal location for our first PetroForum for Europe.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2018 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.