bringing business to business
The first PetroForum for Europe launches on April 8th-9th 2019 and joins OpenRoom’s international portfolio of fuel retail events which boasts a long history of success dating back 14 years.
Designed for oil company retail engineering and procurement teams, fuel retailers and suppliers of equipment and services, PetroForum Europe is invitation-only, with a careful selection process to ensure that solutions match needs. At the heart of the event is OpenRoom’s signature format of one-to-one meetings, a time-effective way for people and businesses to connect, build relationships, identify opportunities and explore new products and new technologies.
This exciting new addition takes place at the Dolce Sitges, on the shores of the Mediterranean, just minutes from Barcelona Airport and Barcelona city centre.
• Network with your peers in a neutral environment
• Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power
• Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward
• Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership
• Build a network of new business relationships
• 6 months’ worth of sales meetings in just 2 days
• Directly communicate your products and services in each meeting
• Measurable return on investment
• Take the temperature on a new market
• Numbers are limited by category to enhance your opportunities and maximise your exposure
• A personal approach to business
The Dolce is a breathtaking Sitges hotel located on the shores of the Mediterranean with beautifully designed guest rooms and distinctive restaurants and bars. Just 15 minutes from Barcelona Airport - one of the best European hubs - it makes for the ideal location for our first PetroForum for Europe.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2018 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.