bringing business to business
The first PetroForum for Europe launches on May 13th-14th 2019 and joins OpenRoom’s international portfolio of fuel retail events which boasts a long history of success dating back 14 years.
Designed for oil company retail engineering and procurement teams, fuel retailers and suppliers of equipment and services, PetroForum Europe is invitation-only, with a careful selection process to ensure that solutions match needs. At the heart of the event is OpenRoom’s signature format of one-to-one meetings, a time-effective way for people and businesses to connect, build relationships, identify opportunities and explore new products and new technologies.
This exciting new addition takes place at the Dolce Sitges, on the shores of the Mediterranean, just minutes from Barcelona Airport and Barcelona city centre.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with Europe's leading national oil companies and fuel retail groups – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Commercial Director, EG Group
Keynote, Ilyas Munshi, Commercial Director, EG Group
Ilyas joined Euro Garages in 2012, after 22 years in business development and IT roles, in sectors including travel, utilities, food and drink. Ilyas is responsible for and leads on business development, marketing & PR, training & development, brand relationship management, IT & communications.
Matthias Plötzke on behalf of UPEI
Policy Advisor Fuels Policy and Climate Protection, MEW Deutschland
Ignite Session, Matthias Plötzke on behalf of UPEI, Policy Advisor Fuels Policy and Climate Protection, MEW Deutschland
CO2-Neutral Fuels for the Future
Matthias graduated in Economics at Kiel University in 1997. In the following years he worked with the German-British Chamber of Industry and Commerce in London. In 2003 he joined the Federation of German Industries (BDI) in Berlin, responsible for aviation and maritime transport policy. In November 2008 he was assigned Director Environment Protection and Climate Policy with the German Shipowners’ Association in Hamburg with major focus on the policy areas of marine fuels, air pollution regulation and climate change affairs. In 2017, he moved back to Berlin to join MEW, the roof organisation of the independent fuel suppliers Germany, responsible for Fuels Policy and Climate Protection. In October 2018 he was elected UPEI Vice President and Member of Board.
Elevator Pitches, 60-Second Insights
Fast-paced 60-second insights from innovative manufacturers.
Franke Coffee Systems
Franke Coffee Systems is a world-leading solution provider for professional coffee making. The product range includes fully automatics, semi-automatics, traditionals, capsule machines, and specialty craft brewers. Our passion for the best coffee quality motivates us to elevate the customer experience through state-of-the-art innovations.
The Dolce is a breathtaking Sitges hotel located on the shores of the Mediterranean with beautifully designed guest rooms and distinctive restaurants and bars. Just 15 minutes from Barcelona Airport - one of the best European hubs - it makes for the ideal location for our first PetroForum for Europe.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2018 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.