bringing business to business
This distinctive event is now in its 4th year. Through a series of one to one meetings and social functions, Dental Corporates will connect with product and service owners, deepening their understanding of each other’s objectives and offerings.
Invitation-only, delegates are carefully selected so that solutions match needs. In an environment focused on collaboration rather than sales, these one-to-ones facilitate a better connection and successful business relationships. From business meetings, lunches, drinks and dinners to volleyball and 5-a-side football, the event provides multiple opportunities to re-kindle existing relationships and build new ones.
- Participate in the development of your own personalised agenda, specific to your needs.
- Access the industry’s most innovative suppliers to see and hear new product strategies and company capabilities.
- Talk business in pre-scheduled, private one-on-one appointments
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings
- Hear from thought leaders, best-in-class practitioners, the disrupters and the industry legends
- Network with your peers and suppliers during first-class, interactive social events designed to develop and strengthen relationships in an informal environment.
- Participate in the development of your own schedule where your interests are matched to those of the Dental Groups
- Do business face-to-face with the industry’s leading Dental Groups – with an audience that is guaranteed.
- Hear from thought leaders, best in class practitioners, the disrupters and the industry legends
- Network with your peers and Dental Groups during first-class, interactive social events designed to develop and strengthen relationships in a casual and fun environment.
Rugby World Cup Winner and Dancing on Ice Champion
Chair, Kyran Bracken, Rugby World Cup Winner and Dancing on Ice Champion
Former England captain Kyran, won 51 caps for England and appeared at three Rugby World Cups in a ten-year career. On retiring from the game, Kyan remains a regular face/voice in the media winning ITV's Dancing on Ice as well as often a studio guest and co-commentator on matches. He also comes from a family of dentists.
Speaker, Petra Rumpf, Boardroom Session
How digital workflows help drive the success of DSO’s in the future
DSO’s are the fastest growing segment in implant dentistry, growing three times the pace of the industry and are estimated to represent 20% of implant treatments by 2020. In her lecture, Petra Rumpf, Member of the Executive Board and global Head of DSO’s of StraumannGroup, will address how new technologies change the economics of dental chains driving growth and differentiation, increasing efficiencies and profits while enhancing the clinical outcome for the patient.
Dr Dev Patel, Brushlink
Ignite Session, Dr Dev Patel, Brushlink,
The Future of Global Oral Health
Principle Dentist and Clinical Director - Dental Beauty Swanley (Winner of Best Practice London, 2016, Winner of Most Improved Practice, 2017), Co-Founder and CEO of Dental Circle (The UK's Largest Dental Networking Platform) and CEO and Co-Founder of Brushlink (Winner of Best App, 2017).
Group Commercial Director, mydentist
Round Table Chair, Julian Perry, Group Commercial Director, mydentist
A private dental practitioner with over 31 years' experience, Julian has expertise in dental implants, adult and child orthodontics, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Until 2002, he ran a group of 12 cosmetic treatment centres in and around London and in 2007, was nominated as one of the top 50 influential dentists in the UK from a pool of 31,000. After 6 years with Oasis/BUPA, he has recently joined mydentist as Group Commercial Director.
Philips Oral Healthcare
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes. It pioneered sonic and connected technology for oral health and light-activated tooth whitening. Its portfolio includes Sonicare, AirFloss, BreathCare and Zoom Whitening. Visit: www.philips.co.uk/dentalprofessional
The Straumann Group is the global # 1 in implant dentistry and the growth leader in the industry. The company is the partner of choice for many leading DSO’s in the world offering fully integrated treatment concepts in implant therapy, prosthodontics and orthodontics supported by digital technologies. The Straumann Group unites leading brands under one roof and is committed to delivering innovation, state of the art education, supporting efficiency, predictability and confidence into the clinical team of DSO’s around the world
Located on the beach, set in 40,000 square metres of sub-tropical gardens and just 30 minutes from Malaga airport, the Don Carlos hotel is the perfect setting for this year’s event.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2018 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.