bringing business to business
Asia is the largest grocery market in the world and with 6.3% CAGR in just 3 years, its size will be equivalent to Europe and North America combined.
Convenience is showing strongest channel growth, thanks to the region’s rapid urbanisation, growing young population and increasing disposable income. Improved regulatory environments for foreign investment, market competition and expanding shopper demands are also creating significant room for the convenience sector to expand further. Retailers and manufacturers are looking to capitalise on this trend by expanding their operations and investing in new markets.
C-Store Forum APAC gives you the tools and know-how to create a more successful business, focusing on streamlining processes and developing strategies for future growth. Using OpenRoom’s signature format of one-to-one meetings, it enables people and businesses to connect, identify opportunities and explore new solutions. Networking is at the heart of the event with endless opportunities to spend time with peers across the region and meet key international suppliers to partner your company’s growth.
- Connect with peers in a business-casual environment, strengthening industry connections and best practice knowledge
- Enhance your shops by meeting with a handpicked list of forward-thinking suppliers and manufacturers
- Tailor your event schedule to fit your business priorities through our unique meeting selection software
- Refresh your supply chain and get up-to-date on latest products and technologies
- Learn about the latest developments in the industry through the program content
- Guaranteed facetime with senior decision makers from the top convenience retailers across Asia and ANZ
- Put a friendly face on your organisation by allowing your customers to connect with people, not business
- A quantifiable return on initial investment – confirmed by glowing client testimonials and regular returning delegates
- Test the waters on a brand new market by getting feedback straight from the people that matter
- Take all the pressure out of sourcing new leads; simply picking from a wide array of recruited convenience retailers and focusing on your pitch
Keynote, Jackie Chen, CEO, BingoBox
Independent Retail Consultant
Chair, Gary Brown, Independent Retail Consultant
Gary Brown has more then 30 years of work experience within FMGC and Retail sectors. He is a senior executive with experience as a Board member, CEO of a Public Company, Group CEO, Regional President and Country General Management at companies like Sara Lee Corporation, POS Ad Group & Dairy Farm Group.
His most recent role was CEO and Executive Director of 7-Eleven Malaysia which is a publicly listed company and is the market leader in convenience retail with more than 2,200 stores.
He is now engaged in independent advisory/consulting work for the Retail and FMCG industries.
Elevator Pitches, 60-Second Insights
Fast-paced 60-second insights from innovative manufacturers.
ideas worth sharing
Ignite Session, ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp 10-minute sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Franke Coffee Systems
Franke Coffee Systems is a world-leading solution provider for professional coffee making. The product range includes fully automatics, semi-automatics, traditionals, capsule machines, and specialty craft brewers. Our passion for the best coffee quality motivates us to elevate the customer experience through state-of-the-art innovations.
AVANI Riverside, Bangkok
OpenRoom will bring C-StoreForum APAC to the vibrant city in the heart of the Asia Pacific region, Bangkok. Taking place at the new AVANI Riverside, with its arresting views over Chao Phraya river and the city of Bangkok.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2018 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.