bringing business to business
A brand new event for the dynamic and growing pharmacy retail sector in the Middle East. Following the hugely successful European event, PharmacyForum comes to Dubai for 2 days of unrivalled networking, meetings and discussion between the region's leading pharmacy retail chains and some of the world's leading pharma, beauty, retail design and technology suppliers.
Pharmacy Forum gives you the tools and know-how to create a more successful business, focusing on streamlining processes and developing strategies for future growth. Using OpenRoom’s signature format of one-to-one meetings, it enables pharmacy chains and suppliers to connect, identify opportunities and explore new solutions. Networking is at the heart of the event with endless opportunities to spend time with peers across the region and meet key international suppliers to partner your company’s growth.
- Network with your retail peers from across the region – we only host senior figures, so you can be confident that you’re networking with the best
- Choose your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will drive your business forward
- Our content will encourage constructive dialogue – with presentations fine-tuned to what vet group delegates are wanting to hear
- Access the industry’s most innovative suppliers from around the world to see and hear new product strategies and company capabilities.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power
- Benefit from guaranteed facetime with senior decision makers from the most progressive pharmacy chains from the Middle East, India, Pakistan & Turkey.
- Test the waters on the market by getting feedback straight from the people that matter
- A quantifiable return on initial investment – confirmed by glowing client testimonials and regular returning delegates
- Take all the pressure out of sourcing new leads; simply picking from a wide array of recruited oil companies and focusing on your pitch
- Build bonds with your customers that go further than an email or sales call.
A five star hotel, the Hyatt Regency Dubai is in the heritage heart of the city – Deira. Situated on the Corniche, a renowned waterfront promenade, it is within walking distance of the Gold Souk. From a metro station nearby, access the Dubai Museum, Bastakia Quarter, the business district, shopping centers and more. The Dubai International Airport is 15 minutes away.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.