bringing business to business
Now in its third year, DentalForum focuses on the rapidly developing group practice side of American dentistry. Leading DSOs, manufacturers and service providers from across the States are brought together for two days of one-to-one meetings, conference sessions and informal networking. By invitation-only, delegates are carefully chosen to ensure that solutions match needs in an environment that focuses on collaboration rather than sales.
- Network with your peers and meet with new and current suppliers.
- A tailored meetings program – so there’s no time wasting.
- Learn from and engage with the leading minds in the industry through our conference.
- We’ll take care of all the details, leaving you to stay ahead of the game and take your business relationships to the next level.
- Collaborate with us to develop your schedule, matching your offering to the DSOs’ priorities.
- Do business face-to-face with the primary decision makers from each DSO.
- Engage with and learn from both the DSOs and other manufacturers.
- Relax and get to know your customers on a personal level whilst we take care of the details.
VP Facilities, InterDent
Testimonial, Dean Hanson, VP Facilities, InterDent
The finest ‘get to know you’ event I’ve ever experienced. A great opportunity to catch up with vendors I rarely get to see, and to meet new vendors. There wasn’t a single wasted moment during the day, and a lot of fun in the evening.
VP Procurement, Heartland
Testimonial, Brandon Belford, VP Procurement, Heartland
Extremely valuable – really appreciated the opportunity to meet and speak with my industry peers and suppliers, both large and small.
CEO, Smile Source
Testimonial, Trevor Maurer, CEO, Smile Source
New favourite meeting in dentistry – this is a great meeting to see what’s happening in the industry, stay connected with industry leaders and reconnect with old friends and current partners. Click here to view video
National Account Manager, Heraeus Kulzer
Testimonial, Reagan Walker, National Account Manager, Heraeus Kulzer
The show was the best of the year. Extremely well organized and impactful with key decision makers.
DentalForum 2018 is coming to Dallas. The largest city in the South, bridging the gap between east and west coast, Dallas is perfectly located to bring together DSOs from across the USA. The Gaylord Texan is a luxury resort with a brand new dedicated conference venue – and will be the perfect setting for this year’s forum.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2017 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.